2 de mayo de 2006

(I) Responsabilidad compartida

Sometimes I think that I really need to do someting about myself.. and the use I give to time...

Lasy night, for example, I didn't sleep at all (I' ve been awake for about 30 hours) beacause I had somenthing important to do... but I didn't do it untill the clock told me (yes.. it actually speaked to me.. I blame the coffe) it was 6.30 in the mornig.. and I had no work done yet.

The funny thing.. is that I started the "paper" at that time and finished at about.. 8.30...
when I got to class.. the teacher almost didn't ask the "paper".. and I thought "is that why I didin't sleep at all!!!"

So I got mad.. but only for a few seconds... I was more worried about going to the bathroom beacause I was about to explode... (I blame the coffe)

Besides that.. I did some very interesting thing last night (while I was wasting time of course). I printed a BIG picture of Yomiko Readman in ASCII.. and I'm proud of it and I also folded a Pagasus by Fumiaki Kawahata (as soon as I get my hands on a camera, I'll take pictures)


Oh.. you might wonder whay I wrote this post in english... well I'm note sure... I blame the coffe.

HE WHO WILL SLEEP, SALUTES YOU !
(and by that I mean me)

8 comentarios:

Fernanda dijo...

Yes, why English?
You also did it in Coni's blog.
So, what class(es) are you taking?

Anónimo dijo...

The furry wolf says:

Mich, estamos poliglotas.

Ahora you know lo que una(s) buena(s) taza(s) de coffe pueden hacer, especialmente si hay something que te corroe la conciencia como no hacer un paper....

Asi es la life, muchas veces pasa que parece que hay un trabajo importante y el teacher no se moesta en pedirlo, era solo pare ver si le diste enough importancia a su subject.

Better luck the next time, viejo.

Been seen ya

Mabel dijo...

No se mucho, mejor dicho casi nada de ingles y me da lata traducir esto, me demoraría caleta, asi k no tengo más k decir :D
Chao

Anónimo dijo...

Dijo que no durmio por tomar cafe, y que despues se puso a hacer un trabajollo que pidio un profe, el cual no fue pedido, y culpó al cafe....
Ademas le dio una urgencia urinaria por el cafe (y volvio a culpar al cafe), tambien dijo algo de unas cosas en ASCII de yomiko readman y un pegaso origaminoso.

Ahora, porwue posteo en gringolandez, es por el cafe. Y saludo y se fue a hacer tuto...

Mabel dijo...

Gracias "cahno da wolf"
:D

Anónimo dijo...

Panda dijo...

Yes, why English?
You also did it in Coni's blog.
So, what class(es) are you taking?


Respuestas:

En general, es culpa del café...

Y ramos tengo: "algo" de textos escritos, CALL y Elaboración de material didáctico para la acción docente.

El trabajo era para ese ramo.

Anónimo dijo...

Chuatas, con tanta recomendación, mejor no tomo café!
(y eso que es tan rico, sobre todo el cappuccino)

Anónimo dijo...

Mabel digo
Gracias "cahno da wolf"
:D


De nada :)

PS:
Dime solo Cahno, da Wolf es mi apellido :D